The hottest Vancouver-area developments in the first month of the new year included Kitsilano condos, Main Street townhomes and a Surrey high-rise.
10. West 10th and Maple by Pinnacle
9. The Oxford by Allaire and The Airey Group
8. Midtown by PortLiving
7. Uptown by Bosa Properties
6. The Independent by Rize Alliance
5. Glasshouse Lofts in Queensborough by Aragon
4. The Amazing Brentwood by Shape Living
3. SOLO District by Appia
2. Citti by CM Bay Properties
1. Black+Whites on Foster by Intracorp
The handsome rowhouse-style townhomes of Black+Whites on Foster are now on sale in Coquitlam. Priced from the low $500,000s, the spacious homes are inspired by 1930s New York architecture and feature private front doors, landscaped yards, attached parking and over-sized windows. Want in? Visit the sales centre and show home today at 548 Foster Avenue.
Post Your Comment: